i'm graduating!!!!


yes ppl~~ just as the blog title says, I.AM.GRADUATING!!!!! yay-ness~~~
*pic from here *

so i've been in Medan since Monday and staying at my usual plce with the usual ppl~~
the 1st thing i did was to go out and get aqua!!! lol a must!!

Tuesday pegi jumpa PDI (aka Pembantu Dekan I).. BUT suprise suprise... no show so we just basically went for a briefing for upacara angkat sumpah. Then i made an appointment with the salon to set my hair (which i mught add is a MUST! if i had my way, my hair would be down~~)

Wednesday : HARI UPACARA ANGKAT SUMPAH! lol basically taking the doctors oath with the dean, vice's, heads of departments and hospitals as witnesses. So this is "periode wisuda ke-3" and 84 of us will be graduating as doctors. 5 ppl from my class got "cum laude" @ 1st class honours (if i'm not mistaken). initially, i was planning to wear just normal baju kurung for the angkat sumpah but apparently, angkat sumpah is more meriah than the actual graduation!! so there goes my plan.... i switched the clothes to the one i plan to wear at the graduation. i'll put the pixies when i have the time or the inclination (more towards inclination so i cannot promise!)... so before the ceremony, i went to the salon at 8am and was at the faculty by 9.15am. made my appointment for hair and make-up saturday at 5.30am. malasnyer nak bangun~~

so today i'm super bored~~~ hahaha hence the blog entry~~~ also cos facebook is down for maintenance~~~ " my name is aniza..... and i am a facebook addict~~" hahahahaha and recently, nurul has come out of the closet too, about her addiction~~ O_o"

btw, did i mention i was ruining my diet and workout plan by eating and non-exercising??? i'm doomed!!!! :)

i guess that's it for now~~ i'm tired writing so much!!!!! hahahhaahhaahahahahahhahha

ps: i'm so excited my family coming tomorrow!!! :)


2 comments:

goldnugget said...

Congrats babe!!! so proud of you!!

Unknown said...

thanks hana!!