friendship?~~

i was just thinking.... what does friendship mean to me?? i guess i am really VERY VERY picky when it comes to making friends.... i don't like to meet new ppl so its really hard to make new friends (i am wut u can say socially inept!!) i don't actually give off a great 1st impression.... like for example once i met a friends bf and he straight away said (based on what is on my face) " why? u don't look happy to see me??".. i mean WTF??!!! It's a first meeting!!!! of course i have to size u up 1st!!!

i'm funny that way.... once someone said that i scared them based on 1st impression alone... (it's very rare!! maybe i was pms-ing at the time??) haih.... i guess you can say that friends are important to me but yet i never made any true friends until after high school!!! (i noe it's a bit pathetic!!! but i really dun have many special high school memories~~~ my loss i guess!!) i realized later that i need friends but i only want or need TRUE friends!!! how do i decide who my friends are???

that's a dilemma that i think i've solved!!! now, when i meet new ppl i just tend to go with my gut feeling which is 95% reliable!!! and i simply do not i repeat DO NOT hang out in cliques... too much politics u noe~~ (esp malay cliques!!! not that i can relate**) back to my original topic!!! what is friendship to me?

friendship... i guess to me it's like a lifelong commitment!!! you don't just dump your friends if they've wronged you.. you discuss the issues (once you've calmed down @ let ur friends calm down!!) and treat it as a discussion instead of a forum of finger pointing and emotional outbursts!!! it's hard but as girls you tend to be emo... just tone it down a lil!! i guess i'd like to think that friends are forever even if i noe 1 day we might go separate ways but at least ur still friends no matter how long has gone by (I <3 Nor Alia!! one of my first confidants!!!)

if you've got a problem with ur friend, u dun leave her behind to realize by herself that u've decided to leave her behind (in an activity or sumthing!) or hear from another source that ur planning to leave her behind!!! this is actually disturbing... if u are friends, just tell her y?? and hopefully if ur friendship is as important to her she will accept it!!! i dunno i might be wrong in my way of thinking~~ wut do u think?

actually i have many thoughts on this topic but it'll have to wait!! i am supposed to be studying for my anesthesiology exam!!!! wish me luck for my finals tomorrow!!!! last paper!!!! then i can go home and celebrate... oh and to mia!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow!)!!! i'll belanja u mkn so think what u want to mkn okie??

0 comments: