Shaz tagged me...

7 random facts about me:
1. I'm in medical posting (mini) and it's its stressful
2. I enjoy hanging out with friends & family... but not a big entourage
3. I love food!!!
4. I hate hypocrites (yes shaz i'm sure a lot of ppl do)
5. I love to watch movies
6. I am i love with ANIME
7. I wake up at 6 four days a week~~~


7 things that scares me:
1. Falling from a great height
2. Failing in my studies
3. Losing my family (i dunno if i can handle that)
4. Not be able to eat @ walk by myself
5. Nature's revenge
6. Getting out of my comfort zone (i dun like to meet new ppl)
7. Dying slowly (i'd rather it be fast and instant)

7 random music at the moment:
1. Gabriel (Lamb
)
2. Noreul Saranghae
(Han Dong Joon)
3. Always Be My Baby (David Cook)
4. Smile (Connie Talbot)
5. Tercipta Untukku (Ungu feat. Rossa)
6. Sorafune (TOKIO)
7. Zhuan Shu Tian Shi (Tank)


7 things I say the most:
1. Huh?
2. Oh?
3. I don't know!
4. I'll go home and read...
5. Shit!!!
6. MAK!
7. I'm so sleepy~~


7 things I treasure the most (material things):
1. my laptop
2. my handbag (mummy just bought me 1 while i makkah!!)
3. my novel collection (if anything happened~~~)
4. my broadband
5. my collection of anime DVD's
6. my handphone (even if it's time to change it!)
7. my bank account


7 "first time" things I ever did:
1. My first time travelling alone without my family when i went to Italy!!!
2. Staying in Italy for 2 months
3. New Year celebration while i was in Italy (kinda sad that i was the only person not drunk)
4. My first ATM card (BSN) while in matriks
5. My first time studying over the selat in Indonesia
6. My first time seeing a surgical procedure (Caesarean Section)
7. The first time i bought a Tshirt for myself (Roxy baby T that cost me close to Rm 80 when i was in Form 3


7 people to do this:
1. Mia
2. Nurul

3. Anyone
4. with
5. lots
6. of
7. free time


OMG... that was kinda tough!!! hahaha i was bored so i decided why not~~

4 comments:

Amelia said...

hahaha...i love connie talbot~~ dun u think she is just so adorable~ so talented as well~

nitzie said...

i noe~~~ plus she's so cute!!

Amelia said...

yeaa!! so adorable!!! sing so perfect..demmit! jeles~ I have more songs if u want~

nitzie said...

nemind.. i noe where to find it online but then nnt i blk u kasi i the d/loaded 1 la... hheheh