i got a new camera!!!

so finally after a gazillion years using my sister's leftover cameras (i know that the older sister never gets hand-me-downs but no ones perfect!!) i got myself a new camera!!!! YAY!!!!!! i got it at the recent PIKOM PC fair~~ i love it!!! i don't need a state of the art camera, just 1 that is functional..... its a Canon Powershot A470.... here's a pic...
Yes... i know that red is sooooooo NOT me.. i love the colour blue!!!! but this shade of red@pink is so cute!!!! i just couldn't help myself!!!! anyway the PC fair was soooo crowded i feel like 1 of the sardines in the can.. i can't breathe and feel like passing out multiple times but the satisfaction i gained and not to mention the things i bought was worth it!!!
i hope it will stay healthy always because if know me well enough, you will know that :
  1. i am sooo clumsy (i hope i don't drop it EVER!!)
  2. i am very forgetful (i hope i don't leave it anywhere and lose it!)
  3. i am super kasar!!!! hahaaha

c ya!!!! i'll tell you guys about my kitty next~~~ i'm sleepy and i want to go and take a NAP!!!! (exam taking is exhausting for my brain!!!)

3 comments:

shazzain said...

Hey..thanks for dropping by at my blog, heh & thanks for the compliment! :)

Ohh..congrats on getting urself a camera...Dun when I'll get myself one! Tumpang natasha's je...heheh

nitzie said...

no prob~~~ i figure since the forum is kinda dead... the only way to keep up with evryone else is to drop by ppls blogs!!! hahahahah

Amelia said...

Shaz oso tumpang camera natasha..hahaha...sad case one~ hehehe..get urself one la Shaz...I know you can afford it. Shaz..drop by my blog oso laaaa~~ ^___^ whats ur blog?